Handcrafted Journals

Pages

Total Pageviews

Friday, January 8, 2010

SUBMIT AND SURRENDER

Lord,
NO FEAR IN LOVE belongs to you.
My poetry is Your gift to use, to promote Your name,
to expand Your kingdom, to edify Your body. 
I am Your vessel, willing, obedient, and available to You,
with ears to hear, eyes to see and a heart to serve. 
Guide and direct me.  My footsteps are to be ordered by Your Word.
I trust You!  I trust You!  I trust You!
I seek and follow after Your wisdom. 
I seek and follow after Your peace.
You are my source of 
JOY,
ENERGY,
INSPIRATION,
ZEAL,
COURAGE,
BOLDNESS,
WAITING,
STRENGTH,
ENCOURAGEMENT,
COMFORT,
and
MOTIVATION.
Your faithfulness, righteousness, holiness, and mercy
 are the objects of my
PRAISE
and
WORSHIP.
I belong to you with ALL that I am.

In Jesus' Name I pray,
Amen.










No comments:

Post a Comment