Handcrafted Journals

Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 21, 2010

FREE TO LOVE AND BE LOVED



 FREE TO LOVE AND BE LOVED



Lord, I love you!

I am free to love you


without fear of


being misunderstood,


being mistaken,


being mishandled,


being mistreated or


being misused.






Lord, you love me!


I am free to be loved by you


without fear of


disappointment,


disenchantment,


discontentment,


dissatisfaction,


disillusionment or


dismissal.






I am free to love


and


be loved by you!


copyright 2010 Groshonda McDonald

2 comments:

  1. South Bend this is beautiful, I love the simplisity of your words they are true and to the point. And they attach themselves to your heart, showing the true heart of the writer. God Bless you on your journey.
    {{{hugs}}}
    Cj colette-abused.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. {{{hugs}}} back to you! I thank God you were blessed by this piece. The freedom I have found in God's love has saved my life and healed me from many hurts and unresolved issues. He is my TRUE love! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete