Handcrafted Journals

Pages

Total Pageviews

Friday, December 10, 2010

PRAYER THROUGH GRIEF

Grief comes not just with the death of a loved one, but also with the death of dreams, relationships and stages of life.  God is the only one who can provide the refuge, covering and comfort we need during those treacherous and challenging seasons of mourning.

PROTECT ME LORD

Lord, I am hurting.

Protect me in this dangerous place of grief.

Help me to realize your perfect comfort and to seek you, alone, for relief.

Protect me, Lord,

because grief is such a treacherous place.

Help me to be aware of YOUR presence,

and into You, only, to escape.

Protect me, Lord.

1 comment:

  1. how timely, for me 2 read this now. God is Good at all times & sees our need. your precious supply of His Love is accomplishing healing & restoration. believe--even if you may not see it yet, because it's truly happening. we, the Body of Christ, come together 2 comfort & bring good cheer 2 our brethren. this pleases our Lord.Amen.

    ReplyDelete