Handcrafted Journals

Pages

Total Pageviews

Monday, December 13, 2010

FATHER

Even the best parent pales, compared to God.





FATHER


God is NOT my earthly, fleshly, natural father.

He is NOT plagued by inconsistencies,

issues of abandonment, selfishness,

greed, lust, vanity, or leasing.

He is trustworthy. He is faithful.

He DOES NOT come and go

according to convenience and time constraints.

Unlike an earthly father,

having multiple children does not

diminish the amount of time, comfort,

guidance, love or patience

He has available for me.

I will ALWAYS have His full attention.

His love for me is unsurpassed

by His love for any of His other children.

I am His favorite.

He loves me…flaws and all.

He will ALWAYS love me…flaws and all,

no matter what!!

NOTHING can or will EVER

separate me from His love.

He is my HEAVENLY father.


©2010 Groshonda McDonald






1 comment:

  1. That is wonderful!!! I am an adult adoptee and this particularly touches my heart!

    ReplyDelete