Handcrafted Journals

Pages

Total Pageviews

Friday, February 5, 2010

Truth, Hope, Love, Grace


TRUTH, HOPE, LOVE, GRACE







How do I dig past scratching at the surface?


How do I get to the root,


to the truth of my salvation’s matter?


No glossy shine. No polished shine. Raw material.


Search me, Lord and know my heart.


Test me and know my anxious thoughts.


See if there is any offensive way in me


and lead me in the way everlasting.


Raw material surrendered to the Master’s hands.


Imperfections exposed. Flaws highlighted.


Refining really begins.


Worshipping. Letting of the steering wheel.


Destination unknown,


but promised as an expected end.


Not to harm, but to prosper.


My latter is written to be greater than how it began.






© 2009 Groshonda McDonald
All rights reserved.




1 comment:

  1. If you have any problems knowing what your deepest flaws are, just ask relatives! (smile)

    ReplyDelete