Handcrafted Journals

Pages

Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 28, 2010

PATIENCE

Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him.  Psalm 37:7

I can do nothing without you, Lord.  So I wait for you.
Teach me, help me to wait patiently for you, Lord. 
Help me to trust you, wholeheartedly and with ALL my soul.
Steady me in my wait, Lord.
Help me to worship while I am waiting, Lord.
Place within me a desire for your will to be fulfilled that supercedes
anything else that I would wish for.
Encourage me, Lord.  Help me to seek you when I
"feel" like giving up and throwing in the towel.
Help me to allow you to be my strength ALWAYS.
Let patience have her perfect work while I wait.
In Jesus' Name,
Amen
Lord, you ARE faithful.

Hold steady when the fires burn,
When inner lessons come to learn,
And from this path there seems no turn-
"Let patience have her perfect work."
L.S.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment