Handcrafted Journals

Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 1, 2012

THERE

In that place where tears become words and words flow from my eyes without meaning.

In that space where sighs become thoughts and thoughts drift from my mind without making sense.

Speaking through tears and
thoughts of random sadness
Talking through thoughts and tears of intense sadness
Can anyone hear what I am saying?

In that place where anger salts my tears and explodes from my eyes without rhyme or reason.

In that space where anger fuels my sighs and bursts from my chest
without a way to be extinguished

Breathing through tears and thoughts of random sadness
Inhaling through thoughts and tears
of intense sadness
Can anyone see my distress?

God are you listening?
Can you see me?
From the end of me, i cry
Lead me to the rock higher than I.

No comments:

Post a Comment