Handcrafted Journals

Pages

Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 16, 2011

FALLING IN LOVE




I am falling deeper and deeper in love with God. He truly IS the lover of my soul. Our relationship is the only one in which I have EVER felt truly whole, in which I have EVER been assured of wholeness as a possibility, in which I have EVER envisioned or viewed wholeness as a reality. I am in love.


I am in love with His presence, His love, His availability, His comfort, His voice, His touch, His word, with Him, with Him!


He is filling ALL the empty places, ALL the emptiness I have carried around in my heart, in my mind, in my soul, in my very being.


He has become the pieces I was missing. I have found them ALL in Him.


I am in love. I am losing my fear of His control. I am embracing His Sovereignty. I am trusting His promise to NEVER, EVER leave me.


I am falling deeper and deeper in love with Him. He truly IS the lover of my soul. Our relationship is the only one in which I have EVER felt truly whole, in which I have EVER been assured of wholeness as a possibility, in which I have EVER envisioned or viewed wholeness as a reality. I am in love.


No comments:

Post a Comment