Handcrafted Journals

Pages

Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 27, 2010

DESIRE FOR TODAY


My desire today, Lord, is to operate in the fierceness of love for You, and others around me.
Give it to me, Lord.  Develop it in me, Lord.  Cultivate it in me, Lord...TODAY.  I submit to the process and the preparation.  I am here to learn.  Teach me, Lord.
How do I comfort?  How do I edify?  How do I lift up?  How do I encourage?
Your Word says, "You give me the tongue of the learned so that I might have a word for those who are weary in this season."
Thank You, Lord, for a word for the weary.  Thank You for the tongue of the learned.
Thank You, Father.  I worship You, Lord.  There is truly NONE like you.  NO ONE like You in All the earth and in ALL of heaven.
You are the "Great I Am!"

No comments:

Post a Comment