Handcrafted Journals

Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

No Fear In Love Leads To Obedience

Deuteronomy 20:10-11
If thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which are written in this book of the law, and if thou turn unto the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul. For this commandment which I command thee this day, it is not hidden from thee, neither is it far off.
Lord, I desire to keep Your commandments and Your statutes. Give me ears to hear and listen to Your voice through Your word. Increase my thirst and hunger for Your word. Fill my heart with the delight of obedience. Enable me through Your Holy Spirit to surrender my whole heart and soul to You, Lord.
I thank You for Your word and for Your desire to bless me.
In the name of Jesus,
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment